Sunday 27 November 2011

Im going to redesign an older moonlanding platform game. Whatever to base it on?

For this project I the student, am to redesign an old moon landing platform game and I am NOT TO CHANGE THE PLATFORMS OR THEIR ACTIONS. Many a theme has jumped across my frontal lobe at the thought of such possibility. An underwater theme is taken but not a micro theme. I’m thinking dental: the platforms will be teeth, you avoid crevasses and as germ of gingivitis, it is you solemn mission to plant the flag of a brave new colony in this untapped oral frontier. Go team plaque!
Another idea is to have the lander be an eagle and the platform a nest. You must roost among mountains. Could work.
Plan C is a bunch of spiky wals and you must land a balloon.

Obviously I'm going to try the gingivitis invasion first.

No comments:

Post a Comment